Hamilton County Auditor's Web Site
The Hamilton County Auditor's New Property
Max v3.05 Web Site does not use "Cookies". We do not store,
keep, or archive any information about individuals accessing our web site. The
information contained on the web site is Public Record and represents an
alternative for any individual or company that would gain access to the data
from the Auditor's Office.
- What information may be collected and retained.
- Why this policy?
What information may be collected and retained?
- No information is collected and retained about the users of the Hamilton County Auditor's Web site. We count and log the number of visitors to our site so we can report on usage by hour, day, and geographic region. We use the popular Web Trends reporting package for this purpose.
Why this policy?
- The Hamilton County Auditor has developed this policy because we are proud of our website. We want you to feel comfortable visiting the site and knowing that NO information is being collected and stored about you as a result of your use of the website.
- It does bear repeating however, that the data contained on the web site is Public Information.
- The information contained on this website may be requested in electronic form by contacting the Auditor's Office. Screen scraping and other unattended, automated processes to capture data are prohibited, as they adversely affect users accessing the system manually.